Art Library: It’s Designer
An eye palette developed by M∙A∙C Pro Artists in 12 runway-ready colours.
- Starry Night: Sheer plum rose with green flip pearl (Frost)
- Bright Pink: Intense fuchsia pink (Matte)
- My Kid Could Make That: Lime green (Matte)
- It's Designer: Metallic orangy bronze (Frost)
- Darkroom: Metallic purple (Frost)
- Gallerina: Metallic turquoise (Frost)
- High Concept: Bright Silver (Frost)
- If It Ain't Baroque: Bright gold (Frost)
- Chrome Yellow: Vivid bright yellow (Matte)
- Triennial Wave: Cool blue (Satin)
- Can't Afford This: Bright neon orange (Matte)
- Carbon: Intense black (Matte)
Key Claims and Benefits
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dryy
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
<ILN29076, 41374, 43276>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
When will it arrive?
Provide your NZ shipping post code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.