Our most pigmented eye shadow to date is formulated with up to 25% higher pigment load compared to previous M·A·C Eye Shadow palettes.
Connect In Colour Eye Shadow Palette: Future Flame
A fiery 12-pan eye shadow palette innovated with one-swipe, pure pigment payoff for limitless chic to heated looks.
- Amber Lights: Peachy brown with shimmer (Frost)
- Louvre At First Sight: Cool terracotta red (Matte)
- Rule: Burnt orange (Matte)
- Samoa Silk: Warm peach-beige (Matte)
- Embark: Intense red-aubergine (Matte)
- Coppering: Warm radiant reddish copper (Frost)
- World Wide Wine: Warm wine-burgundy (Matte)
- La Vida Mocha: Brown with lustrous bronze (Lustre)
- What’s The Pointilism: Lustrous white with gold shimmering pearlescent particles (Lustre)
- Da Da Issues: Peachy brown (Matte)
- Flameboyant: Metallic red (Lustre)
- Blockchain Brick: Burnt brick orange (Matte)
Key Claims and Benefits
•Lightweight, silky-smooth texture
•Even and seamless blendability
•Formulated with up to 25% higher pigment load vs previous M·A·C Eye Shadow palettes
•Safe for contact lens wearers
•Can be used wet or dry
•Wet to intensify for all-day wear, 8 hours
•Wet to intensify for crease-resistant, smudge-proof colour
•Use a 239S Brush to press colour onto lids.
•Use a 217S Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.
•Use a 219S Brush to accentuate inner corners of eyes.
•Use a 263S Brush to line eyes or fill in brows.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
When will it arrive?
Provide your NZ shipping post code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.