Our most pigmented eye shadow to date is formulated with up to 25% higher pigment load compared to previous M·A·C Eye Shadow palettes.
Connect In Colour Eye Shadow Palette: Hi-Fi Colour
A technicolour 12-pan eye shadow palette innovated with one-swipe, pure pigment payoff for limitless artistic to otherworldly looks.
- If It Ain’t Baroque: Bright lustrous gold (Lustre)
- Do It For The ’Gram: Amplified neon orange (Matte)
- Starry Night: Sheer plum rose with golden pearlescent particles (Lustre)
- My Kid Could Make That: Vivid lime green (Matte)
- Chrome Yellow: Vivid bright yellow (Matte)
- Carbon: Intensely stark black (Matte)
- Gallerina: Shimmery metallic turquoise (Lustre)
- Darkroom: Frosty metallic purple (Frost)
- Fuchsia So Bright: Intensely bright fuchsia (Satin)
- It’s Designer: Metallic orangey bronze (Lustre)
- White Frost: Bright frosted white (Frost)
- Triennial Wave: Cool bright blue (Satin)
Key Claims and Benefits
•Lightweight, silky-smooth texture
•Even and seamless blendability
•Formulated with up to 25% higher pigment load vs previous M·A·C Eye Shadow palettes
•Safe for contact lens wearers
•Can be used wet or dry
•Wet to intensify for all-day wear, 8 hours
•Wet to intensify for crease-resistant, smudge-proof colour
•Use a 239S Brush to press colour onto lids.
•Use a 217S Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.
•Use a 219S Brush to accentuate inner corners of eyes.
•Use a 263S Brush to line eyes or fill in brows.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
When will it arrive?
Provide your NZ shipping post code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.